Tuesday, May 21, 2013

God be with the People of Moore, Oklahoma



Dear Lord,

Please be with the dear folks in Moore, Oklahoma. My heart is broken for their sorrow and loss. I feel so helpless to know what to do for them. I come to You, my omniscient Father, asking that you comfort all who have experienced loss. Meet their needs, dear Lord. Send those who carry your precious Holy Spirit to be Your arms to hold them close, Your hands to meet their needs, and Your feet to walk with them through this tradgedy.

You told us in Your word that in this world we would have trouble, but reminded that You have ultimately overcome this world. You promised to carry us through the heartache of this world. Thank You that we don't have to face life's trials all on our own...and thank You that you are preparing a place for those who simply believe in You, trust in You and accept the forgiving grace that became available to all on the cross. I love you, Father, and I thank You for what You are already doing, and for all that You have in store. In the name of Your precious Son, Jesus, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My readers are priceless to me. Please take a moment to leave a note that you stopped by!

Content With Who You Are

by Cindy Hester Photo by  Elizabeth Tsung  on  Unsplash Grab a cup of coffee, and let’s talk. I have to be honest, my heart is...