Monday, June 25, 2012

Readers...please don't go away!!

Just a brief update. I have had to take a brief hiatus in my Simpler Times writing because of a business trip to Washington State. By the way, should you ever have the opportunity to go to Seattle or any of the surrounding area, take advantage of it...you will NOT regret it.

At any rate, I will be picking up where I left off sometime this week. I look forward to getting back to my regular writing schedule. In the meantime, here are some pictures from my trip for you to enjoy...


















1 comment:

  1. I am not going any where! Missed you Sunday~
    I sent you an email about doing a spotlight on you - I sent it before you left. Let me know what you think!
    Great pics and you look gorgeous, as usual.

    ReplyDelete

My readers are priceless to me. Please take a moment to leave a note that you stopped by!

Content With Who You Are

by Cindy Hester Photo by  Elizabeth Tsung  on  Unsplash Grab a cup of coffee, and let’s talk. I have to be honest, my heart is...