Friday, March 16, 2012

Thin Cinderella, Thin Cinderella, Wherefore Art Thou, Thin Cinderella

by Cindy Hester

Okay, is it just me, or does everyone have this much trouble losing weight after 50? I have walked, starved, prayed, begged, pleaded, cried, griped, and screamed my way through the past three months only to have lost 6 lbs! Now I know some of you are thinking I should be proud to lose 6 lbs, but I have seen days when I could sneeze and burn enough calories to lose 6 lbs.

I refuse to give up, though. I figure if I keep losing 2 lbs a month, I could reach my goal weight before my 55th birthday. Or maybe I should go easy on myself and shoot for 1 lb a month. Factor in the reduced metabolism each year, and I should reach my goal weight by no later than my mid-seventies. Woo hoo! Watch out Charlie boy!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cindy
    I am Pamela - and work with your daughter, Rachel. Hope you will check out my 2 blogs and follow. I am enjoying your blog.

    ReplyDelete

My readers are priceless to me. Please take a moment to leave a note that you stopped by!

Content With Who You Are

by Cindy Hester Photo by  Elizabeth Tsung  on  Unsplash Grab a cup of coffee, and let’s talk. I have to be honest, my heart is...