Wednesday, March 1, 2017

IMG 8761

GOD IS SO GOOD!! "Well, in ONE WEEK God has absolutely blown our socks off!!! Randy has now not only met his $1,000 goal, but surpassed it! We will have a total next week when he turns it in and all the donations have made it to him. We want to thank everyone that gave and shared his video from the bottom of our hearts for letting the Lord use you! You have sown into the heart of a little boy that I know is going to continue on to do big things for God! You have also sown into our church, who has such a heart and hunger to love people and show them Christ. And most of all, you have sown into the Kingdom of God! Proverbs 11:25 "Whoever brings blessing will be enriched, and one who waters will himself be watered." Thank you for every sacrifice you may have made to lend in a work of great trust and faithfulness! It was amazing to watch the Lord at work this week. John and I decided from the beginning that we would give Randy $100 to start him off but that we would let the Lord do the rest and show Randy what HE CAN DO when we step out in faith. I had no idea his video would reach so many people and he would meet his goal so fast! We serve a mighty God! And even now this boy isn't stopping. He has plans for lemonade stands and to continue seeking out chores to keep raising money! I am a proud mama tonight and I pray that Randy's love for God and that fire burning in him will only continue to grow! Again, thank you to those who were a part of something that will always mark a very special work of God in Randy's life! I pray abundant blessings for all of you and I pray God exceeds your expectations! There is just nothing too big for our God!" (Written by Randy's Mom, Chelsey Dodson Sheffield)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My readers are priceless to me. Please take a moment to leave a note that you stopped by!

Content With Who You Are

by Cindy Hester Photo by  Elizabeth Tsung  on  Unsplash Grab a cup of coffee, and let’s talk. I have to be honest, my heart is...