Tuesday, October 29, 2013

My Dear Cinderella's Corner Readers...


Attention all Cinderella's Corner Readers...
 
I hope you will take the time to stop by www.cinderellainwaiting.com to read the latest chapter of my book which is under construction. This book is a deeply personal work of faith. I appreciate your continued prayers as I write. I love my readers.
 
 
Chapter 21

A Rock in Times of Waiting

 

I stood barefoot on the concrete watching the taillights as they faded away. The picturesque night belied the gravity of what had just occurred. From the moment he arrived he carried a defensive air about him. He requested to speak with me alone, and we made our way out back to the closed-in porch...



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My readers are priceless to me. Please take a moment to leave a note that you stopped by!

Content With Who You Are

by Cindy Hester Photo by  Elizabeth Tsung  on  Unsplash Grab a cup of coffee, and let’s talk. I have to be honest, my heart is...